Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Participates in all aspects of the slot drop pick-up and count of the bill validator cash box pick-up and count, as well as the count of the gaming table drop boxes, as assigned.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Removes full cash boxes, and opens bill validator units using security and state keys from the bill validators.
· Places empty cash boxes into bill validator.
· Transports cash boxes to the Count Room.
· Ensures key control procedures are adhered to at all times.
· Operates automated currency counting equipment to count and process currency removed from the cash boxes and table drop boxes.
· Prepares Master Game Report and Slot Cash Storage Box Report with support with supporting documentation obtained from the cash boxes and table drop boxes.
· Responsible for packaging currency into predetermined amounts for later use by the cage.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must be able to perform basic math calculations. Must have good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and be a team player. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Primary Location: Indiana-Elizabeth-Caesars Southern Indiana
Employee Status: Regular
To apply for this job please visit caesars.taleo.net.