Website Caesars Southern Indiana
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervises Caesars Rewards personnel on assigned shift.
- Maintains compliance with IGC regulations, internal control submissions and department policy and procedure.
- Ensures customer service standards are exceeded at all times and all departmental personnel are committed to excellence in the performance of their assigned duties.
- Coaches direct reports in the pertinent skills of operations and administration. Promotes effective utilization of equipment and manpower. Ensures staffing levels are adequate to cover business demands and Company assets are protected.
- Sets high personal standards for performance and encourages others to do the same.
- Works at the Caesars Rewards counter to assist guests with information and promote the benefits of the Caesars Rewards Program.
- Enters data into CMS ensuring accuracy on all accounts.
- Maintain confidentiality of all matter regarding guest, team members and the business operation.
- Stays up to date on all aspects of property promotions and communicates information to both guests and team members.
- Proactively recognizes, rewards and celebrates outstanding examples of employee performance. Is present and actively participates in buzz sessions.
- Counsels, guides and instructs assigned personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Serves as a role model to all employees at all time.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous supervisory experience preferred with a minimum one to two years experience within a casino player’s club or related field required.
Qualified candidates must have good analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required. Must be able to lead and develop a team, and have a professional appearance. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.