Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Casino and Hotel
Responsible for the daily reports and audits of revenue activity for Casino and Operations.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Prepare and input journal entries and any required internal or external financial reports according to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and IGC regulations.
• Responsible for the inventory, issuance, auditing, and compounding of documents used in the daily casino operations.
• Performs daily audits of the Master Game, Slot Cash Storage Box, Slot Win Reports, Progressives, and Cage closeouts.
• Retrieve and copy receipts, from envelopes inside boxes, upon request.
• Daily sort of envelopes, by tender type, placing envelopes in boxes and properly labeling of boxes.
• Scans coupons, journal entries and any other documents as requested and designated.
• Inputs data into excel spreadsheets.
• Files daily audit paperwork into folders.
• Files folders into boxes and properly labels boxes.
• Meets deadlines on special projects.
• Cooperate and respond to audits conducted by outside agencies such as the IGC and Deloitte & Touche.
• Must be able to analyze complex data and report unusual findings.
• Process customer mail-in payments.
• Maintain employee signature file.
• Prepares daily casino revenue reports for distribution to executive management.
• Read and adhere to internal controls, brand standards and IGC regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 18 credit hours in Accounting is preferred. Previous general accounting experience is preferred.
Must possess knowledge of and be able to operate financial spreadsheet software and compose reports. Must possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills. Must be detailed oriented and accurate. Must be able to work on multiple projects under time constraints. Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suites is highly preferred. Must have a neat, professional appearance with excellent personal hygiene. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and be a team player. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
• Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
• Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
• Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.