Website Caesars Southern Indiana
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Familiarizes self with menu for banquet function.
- Greet guests with sincere welcome and smile.
- Serves all food and non-alcoholic beverages using appropriate service techniques.
- Keeps glasses filled throughout the meal.
- Ensures soiled plates are removed.
- Complete pre, running, and post shift side-work requirements.
- Sets dining tables to established standards. Removes any dinnerware, glassware, flatware and linens that do not meet cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Continuously maintains a neat, clean and organized, safe and comfortable environment for guests.
- Responsible for maintaining required levels of supplies in the function room.
- Maintains a constant flow of soiled dishes to the kitchen and clean supplies to the dining room.
- Responsible for complete service of assigned tables.
- Adheres to all internal controls, policies, standards and procedures.
- Understands performance expectations.
- Assists other servers in clearing, cleaning and resetting tables.
- Provides courteous and friendly assistance to guests.
- Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management to accommodate staffing emergencies, employee absences, fluctuation in business levels, special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum one-year experience in food service required.
Upbeat and positive attitude are a must, along with good communication skills. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.