Website Caesars Southern Indiana
$1000.00 Hiring bonus
Starting pay $17.00 an hour. With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, constantly strives to delight our guests and exceed their expectations through gracious, enthusiastic service. Works unsupervised for a few hours each day to prepare stocks, sauces, soups etc for service. Must complete production list as to ensure all menu items are available daily.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides enthusiastic customer service while interacting with guests and co-workers.
- Cheerfully accommodates the needs and requests of any guest.
- Prepares food to support the Banquets operation.
- Responsible for the complete set-up, stocking, and service of assigned food station using specific methods.
- Ensure that all food products meet the highest quality of the established specifications.
- Ensures that all food is prepared on clean surfaces (and with clean utensils) in accordance with restaurant and health department regulations.
- Follows all applicable safety procedures while on the work- station.
- Places prepared foods in serving dishes in an eye-appealing manner for guest self -service.
- Sets up the workstation with the supplies and utensils needed for food preparation.
- Maintains overall quality and cleanliness of food stations. Checks product freshness to ensure consistent high quality throughout shift.
- Discards spoiled food products from the station in accordance with company procedures.
- Performs entertaining and engaging cooking exhibitions.
- Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management, in order to accommodate one of the following: staffing emergency, employee absence, fluctuation in business levels, special projects, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in high volume restaurant industry preferred.
- Must be familiar with cooking techniques and kitchen equipment.
- Must possess basic reading and math skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entertaining personality and a team player are required.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.