Website Caesars Southern Indiana
$2000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, greets, directs, and seats guests in the dining room. Maintains the restaurant seating charts and reservations. Provides excellent guest service at all times.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides superior customer service while interacting with guests and co-workers.
- Responsible for and maintains the cleanliness of the entrance to the restaurant and/or dining room.
- Manages the wait lines and effectively and efficiently seats guests.
- Ensures guests are comfortable and served within a reasonable amount of time.
- Remains aware of the level of service being provided by servers and adjusts seating accordingly to prevent unmanageable workloads in any of the stations.
- Maintains familiarity with the daily menu, hours and days of restaurant and/or dining room.
- Assists other team members in clearing, cleaning and re-setting tables.
- As required and appropriate; places, preps and delivers to go orders to the casino.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous restaurant experience as a server, cashier, or hostess preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills and proper phone etiquette.
- Great interpersonal skills, cheerful attitude, and team player are required.
- Must possess basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.