Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Provides for food and beverage distribution and maintenance for the employee dining room. Maintains cleanliness in all areas of the employee dining rooms at all times.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Keeps service stations and eating areas clean.
- Helps to restock service areas and guest areas.
- Cleans tables, chairs, service areas, self-bussing areas and floors.
- Prepares daily requisition of par stock items and supplies.
- Provides guest service to employees using dining room.
- Responsible for sanitation in employee dining room.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to consistently meet appearance standards.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise good judgment.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.