Website Mainstream Fiber Network
Sales Experience/Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
About Mainstream Fiber Networks, LLC:
Mainstream Fiber Networks is a regional Internet Service Provider in southern Indiana. Our goal is to provide affordable broadband fiber optic internet services to un-served and under-served communities.
M-F 8 am to 5 pm; w/ occasional overtime in evenings and weekends for events
$13-$15/hr. with commission
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling MSFN’s products by identifying leads and educating consumers on our products. As a Sales Representative, the focus will be on bringing in new residential customer growth, however, there will be opportunities to sell to existing subscribers through upgrades and contract renewals. This position is full-time and will require to work predominately in an office setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve customer growth and hit sales targets each Quarter.
- Identify prospects and leads
- Present and prepare reports when needed
- Track and monitor your work
- Ability to learn the product that you are selling and educate the consumer
- Follow policy and procedures along with company workflows
- Knowledge of our Market Area and Customer Base
- Knowledge of Indiana counties (preferred)
- Provide feedback from customers to Sales Manager
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Ability to grow professionally in your role
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience in Customer Service
- Strong command of MS Office and CRM tools
- Previous experience in Sales (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Team player.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Adaptable to changing work environments
- Full-time in an office environment with standard office equipment
- Occasional travel will be required for customer events
- Ability to sit for an extended amount of time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience/Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.